PHA Covid-19 - Summer Notice
This summer, even if you have been vaccinated, you still need to remember:
- Wear a face covering indoors where social distancing isn’t possible, and where it’s required, such as in shops, shopping centres, taxis, public transport and banks.
- Wear your face covering properly and handle it appropriately with clean hands, so it can provide the maximum level of protection.
- Keep a distance of at least 2m (around 6ft) between you and anyone outside of your household.
- Wash your hands properly and regularly. Use sanitiser when hand washing isn’t possible.
- Keep indoor areas well-ventilated.
- If you sneeze or cough, ‘catch it, bin it, kill it.’