VCSE Covid Recovery Fund
The Covid 19 Pandemic has impacted Voluntary, Community and Social Economy (VCSE) organisations across Northern Ireland - a high proportion of these organisations have refocused their objectives to reduce the impact of Covid‑19 on the most vulnerable in our society. At the same time, the pandemic also demonstrated the value and contribution of VCSE organisations in the delivery of services provided to those most in need.
The VCSE Covid Recovery Fund Fund has a total value of over £3 million and aims to:
- Provide additional funding to VCSE organisations to procure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other items to enable the re-opening and continued delivery of vital community services.
- Support VCSE organisations to move services online and increase digital connectivity for organisations delivering mental health supports and/or providing services to young people, older people, those who are medically isolated, the disabled and women.
The Key Features of the Fund are:
- Total Value - over £3 million
- Grants of up to £5,000 are available to voluntary, community or social economy organisations
- Open for applications between 12 November and 11 December 2020 (4.00 p.m.)
- Applications must be submitted using the online application process
- Funding must be spent by 31 March 2021
The Fund will be open to applications from Thursday 12th November to Friday 11th December 2020 (4.00p.m.)