Our Good Morning Scheme is a confidential telephone service for older people who are feeling isolated, vulnerable and lonely. The service offers a regular telephone call from a volunteer for friendly chat and can provide advice on other support services. A regular call can help provide social interaction and help them feel more connected with their local community.
The Good Morning Service can make a difference for older people by:
- Improving their Health & Wellbeing.
- Providing reassurance and reducing their fear of crime.
- Keeping them connected and less isolated.
- Helping them feel less vulnerable and able to remain independent.
- Putting them in touch with the services they need.
This project is delivered in partnership with ABC PCSP, SHSST and Community & Voluntary Services (Charity Reg. No: NIC100180 Company Reg. No: NI042986)