ABC Community Network is a registered charity and an umbrella organization operating in the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council area, providing a range of services for the community and voluntary sector.
ABC’s Management Committee comprises representatives from its membership base, reflecting urban and rural areas.
Membership of ABC is free and open to all fully constituted community and voluntary groups, or emerging groups, within its area of operations.
Here are just some of the benefits of joining:
- Be part of a progressive, dynamic network
- Use of ABC’s communication channels to promote the work of your group
- Influence ABC’s policies and direction by nominating Members to ABC’s Management Committee
- Influence local decision-making
- Priority booking for ABC events and training courses
- Receive free of charge all our publications, magazines and leaflets
To become a member:
Phone us on 028 38 392777