Dementia Information Programme 2023
Where: Methodist Church Hall Thomas Street Portadown
When: Monday evenings 7.30pm – 9:00pm for 4 weeks
Option to park in the Elim Church Car Park (Clonavon Avenue) and just walk across the road to the double doors of the Methodist Church in Portmore Street and someone will be there to direct you to the Minor Hall.
20th November 2023:
- Dr Chris Southwell - Consultant Psychiatrist, SHSCT
- Dementia Navigator Service Sheena McSherry over 65’s, Catherine McCorry under 65’s
27th November 2023:
- Amy Hopps - Memory Nurse SHSCT Behaviours that may challenge.
- Christine Somerville Occupational Therapist SHSCT Assistive Technology
4th December 2023:
- Chris Mitchell Solicitor – Thompson Mitchell Solicitors Portadown legal matters planning for the future.
- Zoe Beckett - Financial Assessment Team SHSCT Newry
11th December 2023:
- Make the Call – Community Outreach Officer Alistair Morrison
- Carole Murray - Dementia Advisor Alzheimer’s Society
If you have any questions and/or would like to register:
- Carole Murray, Dementia Advisor on 079 1870 6095
Please register your interest in attending by either phone or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org